<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 09, 2005

Hello, Brian! 




spinbad wrote:

Thanks for your interest, Brian. You may or may not be aware that I have only recently added the comments facility to the blog. Once added, it attaches to all posts, even though it was impossible to actually make any comments from the time of posting right up until a short time ago.

The blog may prove to be popular or unpopular - time will tell. My own interest is to relay thoughts conceived as best I can and honestly held. If you have some contra opinion or legitimate criticism, I'd be happy to hear you out.

Sounds like you have a lot of anger.






brian murphy wrote:


At first I thought about responding to some of your warmed over bits
that seem lifted from the usual suspects from the frothing mouth right,
then I noticed that none, not one of your little posts have generated
any comments, and that's the best comment of all, isin't it?


Brian Murphy

Oak Park , Ill.